Saturday 16 June 2012

Where the hell is my brain ?

The brain sometimes escapes from our skull and goes its own way.
I was talking about it with a friend the other day. We were reminiscing about the silly things we do when we have a sort of out of body experience.
The brain, as it were, is not only sleeping, but is downright absent.
Among these insanities :
- one day I tried to open my letter box with my magnetic door pass, insisting forcefully until, after at least a full minute, I finally understood why it wasn't working !
- my daughter, while pregnant, used to put improbable stuff in her fridge, like papers, keys etc... ( frequent among expecting mums )

But I thing, without any modesty, that  I top it all :
As I was with my husband and some friends in a café ( I was a little overexcited that day ) and while the others were having a conversation, I thought to myself : " there's something very important I have to tell my man"... And without a second thought, I picked up my mobile to call him, although he was just a few feet away from me !

Completely silly I tell you !

No comments: